Bosnia and Hercegovina, Banja Luka: Mateo Jeremic, 17, student and musician
1. What has changed for you in these four weeks?
The whole life has changed… No more going out with friends, no coffee shops, no coffee to drink…
2. How did the Virus affect your surroundings/your family?
It influenced me by being 24/7 in the house and the environment – the streets are deserted, the city is deserted … nowhere living souls …
3. What did you need to give up, what do you miss?
I had to give up hanging out, ride a bike.
4. Do you think your government is doing a good prevention against the covid-19?
I think they do their job, but I also think that they have many gaps in their work … there are not enough protective masks for the reason that everyone who bought initially took at least 10 pieces … the sales should be limited to max. 2 masks per person and then many more people would be supplied with the same.
5. What views/knowledge did you gain during the virus era?
New experiences … hmm … the only new experience is a distance school … over the internet .. which did not work very well in our school but everything has been sorted out in the last 2-3 days… it’s weird because there is no communication with the professor but oke … And what have I learned? After I stopped at home, I learned to play a couple of guitar songs.
6. What do you think is going to happen after the quarantine, what is going to be different as before?
Everything will go back to life … life will be the same as 4 weeks ago … but it is likely that many shops will close which ‚write red numbers‘ because there was no traffic (I do not mean food shops but cafes etc.)