Bosnia and Hercegovina: Monika, 20, student
1. What has changed for you in the last weeks?
I figured out what it’s like to have some time for yourself and your family.
2. How did the virus affect your surroundings/your family?
My family and I are much closer but also a lot stressed out because of all this. So we are being extra careful with this going on.
3. What did you need to give up, what do you miss?
I used to be very active in all my activities outside of the house so I …
… needed to give up on that, as well as all my contacts with my friends and my boyfriend which is very hard and stressful.
4. Do you think your government is doing a good prevention against Covid-19?
I think they are doing even better than expected, they are trying as much as they can to prevent this from spreading. And we have to say how weak and small country we are and yet we managed to handle this situation.
5. What views/knowledge did you gain during the virus era?
I learned how to give myself more time for relaxing, and I finally had time to spend with my family which I couldn’t do before because of all the responsibilities I had.
6. What do you think is going to happen after the quarantine, what is going to be different as before?
I do believe that after all this, people will learn how to appreciate the time they have and they will turn their priorities to family and their good health. I hope our earth will be much more appreciated, but yet that’s just hope.