1. What has changed for you in the last weeks?
Everything. It’s a weird feeling being home all the time, no school, doing nothing. In particular, I feel like I have changed. But I could get used to it.
2. How did the virus affect your surroundings/your family?
Well, let’s meet the close family. We still have contact, but somehow that is reduced, we are more on what is …
… said in our country „hi to hi“, there is no throwing high five and things like that.
3. What did you need to give up, what do you miss?
To be honest, I don’t need anything, what Frankie would say. I’m not giving up … and what do I need, coffee in a Bar…
4. Do you think your government is doing a good prevention against covid-19?
Yes, absolutely. This is the first time I can praise our politicians for doing a great thing. Ok, the saying is that we’re a poor country and we don’t have that much raw material in storage, but, at least they can control a lot.
5. What views/knowledge did you gain during the virus era?
I learned to be a better DJ.
6. What do you think is going to happen after the quarantine, what is going to be different as before?
Society specifically. People have realized what it feels like when they are home. I believe we will communicate more and use the phones less on coffees. I hope this will also be a good lesson for the government, to take a little less on themselves.